Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No More Bush!!!

I'm actually going to comment on the election, which should be surprising to anyone who knows me. I was even slightly disappointed to learn that since I moved, I'm no longer registered to vote! It's like a whole new Clint.

Last night, Kim and I were able to attend an election party thing at an old theater up here called the Orpheum. This is the kind of place that hosts music concerts, show movies, and other special events. It was pretty intense. There was approximately one solar mass of people there, but we still found seats in the balcony. Basically, CNN was projected onto the screen and we all sat and cheered or booed as states turned blue or red. I normally hate crowds, but in retrospect, it was quite a bit of fun. We even got a visit from Ann Kirkpatrick, Arizona's new Congressional representative.

I have to say that I've been torn between Obama's apparent lack of evil and the four years of promised hilarity provided by Palin - especially if the ancient McCain were to die. I'd have to buy cable just so I could watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report. At least Bush is gone. That alone is worth a lot.

Yay Obama!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Bush is gone, few will weep for the leftist bastard.

    ReplyDelete