Ryan said that he won't be in town on Thanksgiving, so we will probably have to reschedule for earlier in the week. My girl has a broken wrist, so I'm sure she'll be really good at hurting people who get in her way. :)
Hopefully I should be healed by Burr Bowl time. Falling out of the attic, down the ladder, into some wire shelves, then onto the floor was no fun. It was only a flesh wound, but it still hurt.
I didn't know there was a UA football game that Saturday. Hmm.. My parents have AZ Ice Cat tickets, and we were planning on going to that game. I think that might be more entertaining for them, instead of watching tiny dots on a green field from 200 ft. above the playing surface.
This weekend I need to see if I can get the cable line up in the attic wired down through the ceiling... I wanted to snake it down the wall, but for some reason I've been unable to drill all the way through the wood. Fortunately, there is a closet right behind where I want the cable line to go, so I don't foresee too much of an eye sore by running the cable down that way. What do you think?
Fire place has been tiled and grouted. I think my next project (other than dropping another cable line) is to paint this living room then get new counter tops.
I have a friend trying to get my to go for my PhD. But, I have to ask myself: Why? Too much money and time will be spent, and as it is, my time is limited during this important age of my children. I don't know.. It's a dilemma to be sure. Thoughts?
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment