Dudes,
So, the stock market continues to tank. But oil prices are also crashing. Now, instead of 80 buckazoids to fill our van I can do it for 30. I'm having a hard time seeing how that's bad. But I'm not an economist either. Although I did take an econ class once becasue it was the only class I could get into one semester. But that's another story. Or course we also need to consider that with the election over (except the Senate races in MN and GA) the news channels need news. for 20 months it was the election. Now there's only so much they can say about transition. Personally, I think with College Basketball Season starting there's plenty of news out there.
And how about those pirates? Can you remember a time (in our lifetimes) that pirates were so bold? A super tanker? Instead of giving it back for ransom can't they sell the oil for half price? That would more then cover their expenses. That could get us buy until solar and wind power provide enough energy for all of our cars and houeses, and big screen tvs.
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment