Friday, November 14, 2008

Hiking

Dude,

I am so in favor of a hike at the end of Speedway with the youngin's. My kids are itching to get into the desert. Has anyone seen the show on the Discovery Channel called Survivorman? Pretty much this guy is dumped off in various isolated locations for a week by himself.. He's his own camera crew, setting up camera shots etc. -- showing how he survives. In any case, he did an episode in the Sonoran Desert, and I've shown that to my kids repeatedly. I confess, I am afraid that the boy is interested in eating a bark scorpion now, so I'll have to keep an eye on him. :) So, after a few viewings of this episode, my kids want to explore the desert.

We are planning on going to the Desert Museum with my parents are some point... so that will be good.

Clint, when will you be in town? Up for some football? Bring your new female of the species... I want to ask her what kind of "crazy" she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment