Well, I'm going to try to tile around my fireplace this weekend. If I can do that, then I should be good to go for putting up my mantle, which will be an expensive piece of wood that I can use to put my remote controls on.
I'm going to try to drop a cable line by myself also.. Not sure how successfully I'll be, because the last time I did that I had two people, and it took forever. D'oh.
I'm hungry.
At my school they have decided to put English and Spanish labels on things to teach the kids a new language.... all I've seen are words that are almost identical to English... Like "Column -- Columna" "Alarm -- Alarma" "Cafeteria -- Cafeteria."
I'm feeling more bilingual already...
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you going to post photos of your tile work?
ReplyDelete