For the last month or two I've had the strongest urge to watch 'The City on the Edge of Forever.' It must be the setting, The Great Depression 1. I finally got around to it last night. What we have to look forward to is wearing old clothes and eating soup for every meal. Bummer.
Mike, what I've heard from people is that you should get a Phd if it'll do a lot for your career. Most teachers say it's not worth the trouble unless you want to be a superintendent. Or if you want to slide into educational consulting or college instruction. My sister does the first and she gets to travel a lot and even met the Sec of Ed once.
I guess we can play football anytime that week. It's nice to play TG morning because it gets you out of work preparing the meal. But that's just me. November in the 'ol hometown is a great time though. We'll have to get the kids together to do cheap outside stuff. Like teaching them the names of native plants, animals, and mountain ranges. A great place for this is to go hiking on the Douglas Springs Trail (end of Speedway). It's good exercise for the yougnins as well. That one doesn't work too well in June but is nice in November.
Very exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment