Monday, November 10, 2008

Football

Wow. So, Ryan is going to an actual sporting event? Woo hoo! Pick up about 10 cokes for me, and make sure they have UA logos on them.. all the UA cups that I acquired during my stint in college there are starting to fade... and crack.. D'oh. My parents have Arizona Ice Cat tickets for the Saturday after I get in (11 days. wooo!) So, maybe I can load up there. Going through security should be fun:

Security: Let's see... what's in this bag...? Sir.. do you realize you have 20 plastic cups in your bag?"

Me: "Uh, yes.. is there a problem with plastic cups?"

Security: "No, it's the 20 bottles of high quality Beer you have in your bag... You're not going to drink this type of Beer out of those plastic cups, are you?"

Me: "Oh, no sir! I drink Beer out of speciality glasses. The plastic cups are for orange juice in the morning, and tea in the afternoon."

Security: "As you were..."

On a side note, my girl broke her wrist. D'oh. Tragic scooter accident. She is quite excited about having a pink cast, though.

Tiling mosaic tile on a vertical surface has proved somewhat of a challenge. Especially the grouting part.. Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment