Oh, dearest Ryan.
You get riled up when I say you're worshiping a commie? So, what you so dutifully neglected with your post regarding what I wrote personally to you, was your seemingly endless tirade (going on months, it feels) about how your president elect is a "Commie Socialist." You even have a part in the blog about "Good morning, Comrade."
Now, I think any rational person can clearly see that Obama isn't a socialist. Just because a human doesn't subscribe to Ryan's kamikaze thinking of life, it doesn't make them a commie, or an enemy worth blowing up.
Here's what your blog entry says to me: You can dish it out, but ya can't take it.
Ryan, Ryan.. you fall into the same trap as so many people. Like John McCain, you grab on to these catch phrases and suddenly you're an expert on communism. McCain takes Obama's comment on his tax plan as a "redistribution of wealth," even though that's not what Obama was talking about. By that same logic, McCain's plan was a "redistribution of wealth," or ANY taxes are a redistribution of wealth. Come on...
Dude... You're so critical of this man who hasn't even stepped into office yet... you tear apart his victory speech, for your Commie God's sake! I don't ever recall you being the least bit critical about our current commander in chief. Not once. Never ever (please don't start now, I'm tired, and that lame duck is about cooked anyway). Please, next time, try to take a critical look at both sides, instead of honing your sights on your ingrained "liberals are evil" philosophy.
In regards to your other comment about "who will they blame" when Bush is gone... I dunno, but I think I might just copy off your list of people to blame.
Praise Comrade Jebus!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment