Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A working class hero is something to be...

Well, after almost exactly one year, I have the receiver and Polk bookshelf speakers (plus Polk center channel) hooked up to ole HDTV. That's a good thing. I still have those old Yamaha's.. but... I'm not seeing a use for them in a house of this size. Not sure what to do with them.. One thing I will need to be looking at next pay check is a subwoofer of some sort. It was good to hear movie sounds coming out of the speakers, instead of just watching them collect dust. I watched a bit of Aliens and Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

I hate to dispose of those Yahmamas... I probably could just take out the woofer in those speakers and make my own turbo woofer thingie... Hmm..

Regarding the basketball season... We're screwed. No NCAA tourney for us this year. Grr.

1 comment: