Saturday, January 10, 2009

Net

Dudes -

Coached my first basketball game today. As I told Ken earlier, I had a lot more fun that I would have guesses. Being inside, on a really nice court also helped. The coaches were allowed on the court with the kids to help "guide" them where they needed to go and what they needed to do. Unfortunately, we lost... thanks to a tall, fat kid on the other team who kept literally bowling over my players and making shots. We lost 15-13. "The Boy," made a basket. It was great. Hopefully he won't be disappointed if he doesn't make baskets in future games. We was pretty fired up, and told me how the "crowd cheered for" him when he made the shot. heh

OK.. going back to home audio. Of course, I still have my 5 disc CD changer that I had in college. Still works.. but... here's the thing. Uh... I don't really use CD's any more... The age of the CD / CD changer is over, my friends. Considering you can have your entire CD collection, a couple of full feature length movies, podcasts, etc on a device that fits in your shirt pocket --- I mean.. I'm not getting rid of it, but I don't see a point in hooking it up to my main stereo, since my home music comes from iTunes blasting out of my computer. Investing in nice computer speakers, there's something to be said for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment