Hey hey,
Well, we finally had a new Simpsons. It's been well over a month. Now next Sunday there's some sort of football game on so we have to wait again for a new episode. Doh!
Which reminds me, we have lots of deer where we live. In the Winter especially they are always moving around looking for food. So, it's not unusual to see them crossing streets. When I see this, I say 'Doh!' Nobody ever laughs or says 'A deer.' Maybe when the kids are older and have seen all 429 episodes they'll be able to quote along with me.
So, do any of you guys watch Lost? I always thought that it looked lame. Big deal, they crash on an island. But oh my, there's so much more. But I digress. Anyway, I was thinking the other day of the similarities between Lost and the Ringworld books. Especially if you've seen the end of season 4 and read the 4th Ringworld book. I'll leave it at that for now.
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment