Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Is Your Name?

My name is James Tiberius Kirk!

I love that trailer. I watch it all of the time. I even put it on my iPod. I hope I'm not disappointed by the movie.

What is it with social networking sites anyway? I'll admit that I'm on Facebook, but still... Actually it works pretty good for keeping track of people. I don't mind that so much. But all of those stupid applications. All of the sending and receiving of virtual stuff gets on my nerves. And then people post their political opinions on there walls. Great, like I want to see other peoples' opinions on my page. And of course the dreaded people you don't really know wanting to be your friend. Or maybe you do know them and still don't want to be their friend. I wonder if there's a way to un-friend someone without them knowing.

We had a cat for 12 years. Then one day last Summer he didn't come home. The mostly likely prospect is that something ate him. We never found any evidence, which, frankly, in my opinion, is just fine. The kids were bummed. But then we got them each a fish. Not the eating kind by the looking at kind. They're (the fish) not that affectionate, but neither are they much work.

Btw, we did Episodes IV, V, and VI with the boys a couple weeks back. They were not disappointed. I also did Wrath of Khan with the older boy this past weekend. Man, I hadn't seen that one in a while. I don't even have it on dvd.

Well, blogspot's about to go down for maintainence, so I'd better go. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment