I say that's it's not that there isn't something decent on tv, it's just that a very large percentage of what is on tv isn't worth your time. Cable companies should offer plans where you can pick just the 5 or 10 channels that you want. I don't even know how many channels we get, but I do know that I only watch a few of them. Also, when you do find a show that is worth your time, it's more fun to watch it on DVD. You don't have to wait very long for the next episode and the sound is better. And if you have a 5 DVD changer, you can load it up and sit on the couch for almost a whole season.
Personally, I find that the Simpons hit and miss a little. Every episode is funny, but some are really, really funny. So far this season one of my favorites was Burns and the Bees (in addition to the Halloween episode, of course). Maybe they should make another movie. Also, what was up with the first episdoes of the season? Why was there a St. Patrick's Day episode in the Fall? Homer doesn't need that much of an excuse to get drunk and do something stupid. I think it was written for last March but after the writers went on strike they couldn't produce it. But that's just me.
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment