No, I'm not getting married. Nor am I insane. Any more insane, anyway... I'm just feeling the new kitty euphoria.
Catster is a thing. The novelty of surfing the web wore off years ago, so I don't really keep up on all the new crazy that comes out every day like I used to. But holy crap! I was introduced to it a few months ago. The best are the cat blogs written from the viewpoint of the cat and the VERY BEST are the ones from the cats who have frickin' DIED!!!! Stuff like "Today I went to kitty heaven and my mommie had to bury me in the back yard." Jeezus. I've been planning to make a fake cat site for some time now, but when I got Tiberius, it just seemed to be the thing to do. It's actually a lot of fun to write about my cat's day from the viewpoint of my cat. :)
But social networking sites are crazy in themselves. Unintentionally, I've got accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and stupid MySpace. Kim is on Ravelry, a knitting site (and by far the best designed site of it's kind on the web, unlike Facebook and Myspace. Those things are a lesson in pain). Then there is Twitter, which is just weird. Who would have thought spamming your friends' cell phones with texts containing tidbbits about your day would work? I need to up my text allowance. Or turn off phone updates on Twitter :)
In other news, Rock Band is a lot of fun.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment