The one day I get home early to post something on the blog, and I see that Clint has already beat me to the punch. Well, gentleman, life has been crazy over here. Work sucks (more than usual this time of year) and tee-ball / softball have been keeping me busy. Maddie's league is "coach" pitch, and I've been designated pitcher - for those who don't already know. I know the stress it getting to me because while I started off being an ace pitcher for the team, this past week I've inadvertently started beaning small girls with softballs.... in front of their parents... and the other team... and the other team's parents.. sigh. Perhaps "beaning" is too strong of a term.. more like, thunking small girls with a softball.
TV... I pay for it, have a DVR, but don't really watch it. I should pull a Clint and just cancel the whole deal, but for some reason, I can't. I don't know if it's some weird connection that we all have from out youth, but at least Clint broke free (from the cable companies -- his mind is still at one with watching dancing pictures on a screen). This summer I'll off my DVR, then once I'm properly weened off of that, I might go a little farther. I dunno.
I was texting Ken this (Ryan, dammit, upgrade your stupid phone) earlier.. While I know the southeast has it's own dangers, tornadoes.. hurricanes... rednecks.. humidity.. There is one danger that is not present in this region, even though Ryan is confident it exists in others. It's the zombie threat my friends. I realized that I am in a "zombie free" zone. How do I know this, you might ask? Brains. There's not enough brains in the southeast to support a healthy zombie population. Sure, you could import a few in, and they might grab a meal or two, but in the end, they're starve themselves out of existence.. Try as they might to head either northeast or back to the west coast for those big... juicy.. delicious.. brraaaiiinns....... braiiiinnss...
P.S. I should be in Tucson in July... July 6th through 15th. Be there.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment