Saturday, May 16, 2009

Forgive Me For I have Sinned...

Not only have I not gone and written anything for this blog in a while but I haven't even read it... my bad. So to catch up

TV: sucks. I hardly ever watch it. Veronica likes her Ugly Betty but I just don't have a set schedule where I watch. I haven't gotten into any long involved shows basically because they are long and involved. Hero's, Lost of even BSG need to be seen in sequence and consistently. That is just something I can not do.

ST new movie: Nope, haven't seen it, I don't want to know so don't tell me. If I don't see it tomorrow I think I will take some time off work this next week.

Twitter: I signed up MonoChango is the name, don't wear it out.

Mike arriving in the land of God and Beer: I should be here in that time frame. I don't know how much time I will be able to get out of work but I get home around 3. Better bring a shotgun for the zombies always seem to come out more in the summer. But on the plus side, the snowbirds are gone early this year.

Life:
Today's schedule: sleep in to 6:00am, start by cleaning up debris in back yard.
8:00 getting too hot to be in backyard; Buzz out electrical wires to east cooler.
9:00 rewire east cooler
11:30 Wife leaves to shop I make lunch and help boy II about his "State Report" Boy I leaves to friends house.
12:00 lunch, Dad shows up, finish electrical and test.. ! no sparks or fire !!! start plumbing rework.
4:30 finish plumbing and test cooler... works but leaks. Up on the roof (under a 100 now so I don't die) fix float and leak.
6:00 start dinner.
7:30 finish eating and do dishes.
8:00 write this, oh crud I forgot to pick up boy I so I guess he is having a sleep over....

Work:
I went on a trip to Virgina this last week. Basically I flew out on Tuesday, went to a meeting all day the next, and flew home on Thursday. The cool part was that after the meeting one of the guys invited us over to his house in Fredericksburg, for burgers and beer. (unfortunately just lager) The cool part was that he lives close to a civil war battle field. When I say close, I mean like 10 feet from his back yard is one of the trenches. According to some of the maps he thinks he is near where the hospital was during one of the engagements. We walked around the woods talking about the battle field and the ghosts his five year old son has seen. "Daddy the solders and playing in the woods again." He said he never told the boy that there was a battle field there so he asked him to describe them "You know, grey suits with a hat and gun." Freeky. His girlfriend wouldn't go into the basement with out him. She says "I've seen Poltergeist too many times, 'You Moved the Stones but NOT THE BODIES!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment