Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Who doesn't need a chainsaw?

Dudes,

Who doesn't need a chainsaw? Or a pressure washer? Or a table saw? Or a lathe? Or a drill press? Or a bench grinder? I have none of those, but sure which that I did. On the other hand, those things lend themselves to more work. Which is why I've never owned a ladder. That has saved me tons of work over the years. Of course on the new house I can't hang the Christmas lights by standing on the ground like at the old house. But someone did give me a bag of clips to attach lights from the rain gutter. Also, how do you put lights on trees that are as tall as a two story house? In Phoenix I just wound the string of lights up the trunk of the palm trees. Very easy and it looked pretty good. We didn't have a Saguaro to decorate, but that sure would have been cool. They look great with lights.

See ya. ChimayDogfishheadRogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment