Man... I tell ya, I think of all these great things to write in the blog when I'm either in the shower or at work. Then, when I actually have a moment to sit and write.. I draw a blank. Nuthin. Nada. Zip. Zilch.
As by no doubt you've seen, our esteemed President almost got knocked out by some guys smelly shoes. I have to say, the guy moved pretty quick for someone who can barely string a coherent sentence together. Kudos, Mr. President. Well, the news keeps saying how throwing shoes (among other shoe related no-no's) is an insult in the Islamic culture. Well, I don't know about you, but I think if someone throws a shoe at your face, it's meant to be an insult no matter what culture you're in. It's not like they say, "Well, in Finland, taking your shoe off and smacking your friend in the head is how you greet each other." No, no, my friends... a flying shoe at your noggin is insulting, no matter what culture. I was hoping a reporter would say, "In our country, calling someone bad names is meant to be an insult." Duh.
4 days left until Christmas vacation. I can't tell you how much I need that now. Tomorrow, I get to attend a mediation hearing for that nut case parent. That should be fun. Also, we are having our FIRST elementary school play since I've been at that cursed school. It would appear half the school is in it, so it will be doubly painful as it will be heinously crowded.
Grr. I had more to write, but that's all I can think of at the moment.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment