"non-stereo radio"!
How Dare you. It was VERY Much Stereo! And it wasn't just a simple "radio" It not only had radio it had a record player and an 8-track! along with it's custom SPRAY painted distressed finish to add that just out of the dumpster look. Sure it made a funny popping noise when you turned it on or off, and it took a full minutes to warm up, but it also had the power to blow the crap out of those HUGE speakers with fairly decent quality. Well as good of quality as you could get out of a record, 8 track or radio... well it was better then anything I have now, which is nothing but my $4 computer speakers. Also with that huge surplus military whip antenna it could pick up some pretty weak stations... not that I listened to anything but 98kupd back then. Dang what ever happened to that dumpster reject? I wonder if it is still in some pile of crap out at my dad's house? I'll look.
I will be going out to California sometime around April 4 but other then that I should be around most of the summer.
Oh speaking of old school, me and the boys just played and finished Peasants Quest
Lots of fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment