Wow. I was wondering if anyone was even looking at this blog thing anymore.
Does Facebook terminate the need for blogging? I find myself strangely drawn to the Facebook.com, site.. despite finding myself being an incredibly private person. I finally put up a tiny pic of my kids, because a number of people have practically begged me to do so. So, where does this leave blogging?
I like the bloggie thing, but Facebook is getting more of my time at the moment. I'm not sure if it's the newness of it all... seeing all of those familiar names.. I was talking with someone from HS, and she was saying that everyone is just as 'clicky' as they were back then. For the class '89 folks, it's been 20 years. Wow. 20 years. Look where I am...? Montgomery, Alabama. How did I end up here? I mean,it could be worse.. it could be Texas.. but even that sounds better right now. I can't leave this crap hole..
Anybody want to plan a trip to Italy? I really feel just like leaving the entire continent. I want to see the history that I studied.. I think it would be great.
I got off topic with the blog thingie. Sorry.. it must have been the Beer... and that wine I had.
Well... Tomorrow is Thursday.. 2 days..
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment