Han Solo, eh? Well, a fictional character is still better than John McCain. Kudos to you. I believe the polls open here at 7am... so I'm going to get out my polling place around 6:15AM with my iPod, and try to get my vote in before having to go to work. As I've said, my vote here really won't matter, since this state will fall to McCain. Ironically, there's more McCain support in Alabama than in his 'home' state of AZ. AZ was once "strong McCain," but now it's "leaning McCain."
Oh! I just read that Charles Barkely will be running for Governor of Alabama in 2014. He said he couldn't screw up Alabama and more than it already is:
Brown: So are you going to run for governor?
Barkley: I plan on it in 2014.
Brown: You are serious.
Barkley: I am, I can't screw up Alabama.
Brown: There is no place to go but up in your view?
Barkley: We are number 48 in everything and Arkansas and Mississippi aren't going anywhere.
Wow... If you're bored, and have lots of money, you can run for public office.
No comments:
Post a Comment