Sunday, October 26, 2008

Post what you want, man..

No rules here. Post whatever you want. There's no order or particular topic that I'm sticking to.
For instance, I'm about to whine that tomorrow is Monday and I don't want to go to work: Tomorrow is Monday, I don't want to go to work. Work sucks. Work is for chumps.

See how easy that was? Ryan called me and said that he is in Minnesota. And, apparently in Minnesota he has to use the restroom. I hope you found it, man..

You know what I think is funny? John McCain complaining about "Tax and Spend" Democrats. Isn't that what you're supposed to do? Use tax dollars to buy things for your country. Like, going to work, earning a check, then buying stuff. As opposed to the Republican strategy of decreasing taxes for the wealthy, then buying stuff --- like being unemployed and then trying to buy that Mercedes you've always wanted..

Well, Beer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment