Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some Like it Hoth

Dudes,

This was the title of last week's episode of Lost. It's a seriously good, and complicated show, so I'll spare most of the back story for those of you who don't watch it. But just so you know, it's one of those shows that if you're watching the season on DVD, and you finish an episode at 2am on a work night, you'll start the next episode. Anyway, large group of the characters are currently on The Island in 1977. As we all know, 1977 was one of the greatest years of the 20th, if not any, century. So, I've been waiting all season for a reference to Star Wars. It finally came last week. One of the characters was writing the screenplay to Empire, with, in his words, "A few improvements." He pretty much said that his goal was to get to Jedi without Ewoks. He didn't go into details.

I hope that every one's having a great Earth Day. And, in addition, a good Birthday for the little Losik. The wife and I went with the girl's class on a walking field trip to a local Mexican restaurant. They had food for us but no tequilia. I guess you need to go to Ryan's house for that.

All for now. Don't forget to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment