Dudes.
Saturday, March 21st, I will be in ATL with the kids to take them to see King Tut.. Here's the link: Walk like an Egyptian.
Pretty awesome, if you ask me. Now, they say that kids 5 and under are free. The boy is five, so consequently he should be free. But, on Ticket Master, there didn't appear to be an option for "Kids 5 an under." So, do I just show up and they let him in? I have a ticket for the girl and myself.... Bah. I guess I'll have to call the box office tomorrow.
Since I'll be in Atlanta anyway... I decided to take the kids here also: Lego Goodness
Good times. I'm guessing it's a good thing I have my tax return back to spend money in the Lego store.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment